- No slip reservations required unless you decide to stay in Roche Harbor
- Thursday Boat-Hop Dock Party at 4:30 p.m.
- Friday Boat-Hop Potluck Dinner at 6:00 p.m.
- Friday Night Fireworks in Roche Harbor
- Saturday Afternoon Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest and Boat-Hop Dock Party with Prizes 4:30 p.m. Bring your best “concoction” and an appetizer.
- Roche Harbor, boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc.
Look for the wood 33’ Chris Craft “Moonshiner” and 21’ “White Lightning”. We’ll be anchored in Garrison Bay. Bring extra fenders and dock lines for rafting. Let’s celebrate our country and our freedom, and remember to pray for those who make it possible for us to do so.
Check out the flyer for more information.
Pete and Jamie Foti