Start the season off right with this joint cruise with the Bellingham & Friday Harbor Power Squadrons, and the San Juan Island Yacht Club! The food and entertainment are always top notch!
Due to space constraints on the docks, we must limit attendance to 50 people from Bellingham and 50 from Friday Harbor. So register ASAP to secure your spot. You do not need to call the marina. We will assign you a slip and you can pay upon arrival. (Even if you are driving down, you must register to attend this event.)
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Come by boat, car or RV.
- Please register no later than April 10 because Cap Sante wants our list of boats two weeks before our cruise. No need to call the marina yourself. We will assign you a slip and you can pay when you arrive.
- Friday evening:
- 5:30pm Docktail party in the party tent. Bring your own drinks and an appetizer to share.
- Saturday: Explore Anacortes.
- Saturday evening:
- 5:30pm Potluck in the party tent. Main dish will be provided. Bring your own drinks and a side dish, salad, or dessert to share.
- After dinner, music by the ever popular and supremely talented Joe and Carol Young!
- Sunday: Return to Bellingham
No Specific Theme
- Check out the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce website for local attractions.
Don’t have a boat? No problem, just drive over and join us!