This is Part 1 of a 3 part cruise spanning 2 weeks. Part 2 is the 4th of July Cruise to Garrison Bay and Part 3 is a cruise into Canadian waters to visit Victoria, Sidney, Genoa Bay and Poets Cove. Join us for 1, 2 or all 3! Whatever works with your schedule.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- To see who has registered, click here.
- You will be responsible for making your own slip reservations for Friday Harbor and Deer Harbor.
- Saturday, 27 June, rendezvous in Inati Bay. Anchor and/or raft.
- Sunday, 28 June, travel to Spencer Spit. Another anchor and raft exercise. Explore the park.
- Monday and Tuesday, 29-30 June, visit Friday Harbor. Call for reservations — (360) 378-2688 — tell them you’re with BYC. We’ll plan dinner out on one of the evenings.
- Wednesday and Thursday, 1-2 July, visit Deer Harbor. Call for reservations — (360) 376-3037 — tell them you’re with BYC. We’ll plan dinner at Deer Harbor Inn on one of the evenings.
- Friday, 3 July, the BYC/Wheel & Keel raft up starts in Garrison Bay.