Cruise with BYC members through the San Juan Islands. We will do our best to stay safe and healthy by following State and County guidelines for hygiene and social distancing. There will be limited planned activities, but one never knows what ad hoc events will arise. Click here to check the latest travel guidelines in the San Juans before you leave.
This is Part 1 of a 3 part cruise spanning 2 weeks. Part 2 is the 4th of July Cruise to Garrison Bay and Part 3 is a cruise into Canadian waters to visit Victoria, Sidney, Genoa Bay and Poets Cove. Join us for 1, 2 or all 3! Whatever works with your schedule. (Part 3 is dependent on the Canadian border reopening.)
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- To see who has registered, click here.
- You will be responsible for making your own slip reservations for Friday Harbor and Deer Harbor.
- Saturday, 27 June, rendezvous in Inati Bay. Anchor and/or raft.
- Sunday, 28 June, travel to Spencer Spit. Anchor and/or raft. Explore the park.
- Monday and Tuesday, 29-30 June, visit Friday Harbor. Call for reservations ASAP — (360) 378-2688 — tell them you’re with BYC. We’ll plan dinner out on one of the evenings.
- Wednesday and Thursday, 1-2 July, visit Deer Harbor. Go to https://www.deerharbormarina.com/slip-inquiry.html and click the DockWA button for reservations. We’ll plan dinner at Deer Harbor Inn on one of the evenings if they’re open.
- Friday and Saturday 3-4 July, the BYC/Wheel & Keel raft up starts in Garrison Bay.