Join Pete and Jamie Foti for the annual 4th of July joint cruise with the Wheel and Keel.
Garrison Bay is a great place to spend the 4th – it’s peaceful yet close enough to Roche Harbor to see the fireworks. You can raft up with the group or anchor nearby if you prefer. There’s lots to do during the day including exploring English Camp and hiking to the summit of Young’s Hill or going over to Roche Harbor. Bring your best “concoction” and take part in the Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest. Look for the Foti’s boat – Dragon’s Den, a 46′ Ponderosa Europa Trawler. Bring extra fenders and dock lines for rafting.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Anchor in Garrison Bay.
- To see who has registered, click here.
- Friday July 3 – Arrive at Garrison Bay. Anchor by yourself or raft with the group.
- Saturday July 4 – Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest. Bring your best “concoction” and an appetizer to share. For the adventurous, dinghy to Roche Harbor for the fireworks – or watch the fireworks from Garrison Bay.
- Sunday July 5 – Start of Victoria/Sidney/Genoa Bay/Poets Cove cruise
- Roche Harbor, boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc.