This is a joint cruise with the Bellingham Corinthian Yacht Club!
Join us for our annual Memorial Day cruise to beautiful Lopez Island.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Make your slip reservations (reserve under the Bellingham Yacht Club) at Lopez Islander Resort (360)468-2233 at least 30 days in advance in order to guarantee a slip.
- Registered so far:
- Vickie Olson
- Paul Herbold
- Arne Ahlen
- Bill Colgrove
- Brian Peterman
- Steve Ross
- Ann and Kit McQueen
- Pete Dworkin
- Ariane and Dan Ringler
- Rich Hanset
- Dave and Samra Baker
- Rick Laursen
- George, Tammy, and Lauren Starr
- Friday: Enjoy free time at the resort when you arrive including live music in the bar.
- Saturday: Free time on Lopez Island – Saturday market, kayaking, biking, fishing.
- Saturday evening:
- 6:00 Seafood feast on the dock. Please bring a seafood dish, sidedish or dessert to share.
- Bring chairs.
- A special cocktail will be served!
- Sunday: Free time on Lopez Island.
- Sunday evening:
- 5:00 Cocktail hour and 5 Card Poker Mashup in the private party room. Prizes for high and low hands. This is not your typical poker game! To win you must trade cards with others to either get the best or worst hand.
- 6:00 Pot luck featuring spiral sliced ham. Bring a sidedish or dessert to share.
- Please be aware that alcohol can only be purchased from the bar, you can’t bring your own into the party room.
- Monday: Return to Bellingham
- Saturday night Seafood feast.
- Sunday night Potluck with spiral sliced ham.