The Salish Sea is our playground. Extending from Olympia to Johnstone Strait, including the Strait of Juan de Fuca, our San Juan and Gulf Islands are its heart. The Bellingham Yacht Club 13th Annual Autumn Equinox Cruise to Rosario Resort will be September 22, 23, & 24, 2017.
Every year the Autumn Equinox marks a day of equal light and darkness and the BYC traditional end of our cruising season. This popular and intimate cruise is about our boating friendships and our shared enjoyment of the Salish Sea in one of the nicest locations in the Sea. Rosario Resort and Spa is located on the east shore of East Sound, Orcas Island.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Make your marina reservation and tell them it is for the Bellingham Yacht Club Cruise. (360-376-2152 ext. 700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Make your Room Reservation – This is a great cruise to bring people who do not have a boat to stay on or you can drive and either take your car across on the ferry from Anacortes or park in Anacortes and walk on the ferry. Contact the Front Desk 800-562-8820 and tell them you are making a reservation for the Bellingham Yacht Club.
- Registered so far:
- John Gargett and Patti White
- Vickie and Chris Olson
- Check this website for local activities and attractions.