Join Pete and Jamie Foti for the annual joint cruise with the Wheel and Keel. Garrison Bay is a great place to spend the 4th – it’s peaceful yet close enough to Roche Harbor to see the fireworks. You can raft up with the group or anchor nearby if you prefer. There’s lots to do during the day including exploring English Camp and hiking to the summit of Young’s Hill or going over to Roche Harbor. Bring your best “concoction” and take part in the Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest. Look for the Foti’s boat – Dragon’s Den, a 46′ Ponderosa Europa Trawler. Bring extra fenders and dock lines for rafting.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Anchor in Garrison Bay.
- To see who has registered, click here.
- Wednesday July 3 – Arrive at Garrison Bay. Anchor by yourself or raft with the group.
- Thursday July 4 – Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest. Bring your best “concoction” and an appetizer to share. For the adventurous, dinghy to Roche Harbor for the fireworks – or watch the fireworks from Garrison Bay.
- Friday July 5 – Boat hop potluck. Bring a potluck item to share. Also, the Gulf Islands cruise begins on this day.
- Saturday July 6 – Free day.
- Sunday July 7 – Head for home.
To see event flyer click here.
- Roche Harbor, boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc.