This is a joint cruise with the Wheel and Keel.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Anchor in Garrison Bay. No slip reservations required unless you decide to stay in Roche Harbor Marina.
- To see who has registered, click here.
- Wednesday July 3 – Arrive at Garrison Bay. Anchor by yourself or raft with the group.
- Thursday July 4 – Explore English Camp, hike to the summit of Young’s Hill, dinghy to Roche Harbor or whatever. Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest followed by appetiers/pot luck dinner starting at 17:00. Bring your best “concoction” and an appetizer and potluck item to share. For the adventurous, dinghy to Roche Harbor for the fireworks – or watch the fireworks from Garrison Bay.
- Friday July 5 – Head for home or start the Gulf Islands Cruise.
- Roche Harbor, boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc.
Look for the Ross’ Serendipity. Bring extra fenders and dock lines for rafting.