- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Anchor in Garrison Bay. No slip reservations required unless you decide to stay in Roche Harbor Marina.
- View who is attending here.
- Monday July 2 – Stop over in Deer Harbor with the Rosses if desired. We will be anchoring and having dinner at the Deer Harbor Inn. Let us know if you’d like to join so we can include you in the group reservation.
- Tuesday July 3 – Arrive at Garrison Bay. Anchor by yourself or raft with the Rosses Serendipity which should be there and anchored by 13:00. Afternoon at leisure followed by an hors d’ouevre party at 17:00.
- Wednesday July 4 – Explore English Camp, hike to the summit of Young’s Hill, dinghy to Roche Harbor or whatever. Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest followed by appetiers/pot luck dinner starting at 17:00. Bring your best “concoction” and an appetizer and potluck item to share. For the adventurous, dinghy to Roche Harbor for the fireworks – or watch the fireworks from Garrison Bay.
- Thursday July 5 – Head for home or start the Gulf Islands Cruise.
- Roche Harbor, boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc.
Look for the Ross’ Serendipity. Bring extra fenders and dock lines for rafting.