- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Anchor in Garrison Bay. No slip reservations required unless you decide to stay in Roche Harbor Marina.
- View who is attending here.
- Saturday arrive at Garrison Bay
- Sunday at 4:30 p.m. Annual Best Drink Mixing Contest and Boat-Hop Dock Party with Prizes. Bring your best “concoction” and an appetizer.
- Mondy at 6 p.m. Boat-Hop Potluck dinner.
- Tuesday Night Fireworks in Roche Harbor
- Roche Harbor, boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc.
Look for the wood 33’ Chris Craft “Moonshiner” and 21’ “White Lightning”. We’ll be anchored in Garrison Bay. Bring extra fenders and dock lines for rafting. Let’s celebrate our country and our freedom, and remember to pray for those who make it possible for us to do so.