- Raft up or anchor on your own in Inati Bay.
- Transportation for non-boat owners will be available.
- Friday Night Happy Hour, Camp Fire Ashore
- Saturday Afternoon Barbeque (please bring side dishes)
- Treasure Hunts for Kids and Adults
- Saturday night: Live band
- Sunday Morning Brunch
- Pirate Barbeque
- Boating, sailing, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking, Frisbees, bocce ball, horseshoes etc.
- Friday – on your own.
- Saturday – Race to Sucia followed by a potluck on shore.
- Sunday – Return to Bellingham.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Any boating, swimming, hiking, fishing, crabbing, kayaking etc. you can imagine.
Join us on this epic 2.5 week cruise to the Broughtons.
Planning for this cruise is currently underway. If you are interested in joining us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can include you in our planning.
Click here to view the itinerary.
- You will be responsible for making your own slip reservations at the marinas. More info coming soon.
- Coming soon.
Join us for our 17th annual Autumn Equinox cruise at Rosario resort and marina. Its a wonderful way to end the cruising season surrounded by your boating friends around the bonfire reminiscing on the season.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- To see who has registered, click here.
- Make your marina reservation and tell them it is for the Bellingham Yacht Club Cruise. (360-376-2152 ext. 700 or email email@example.com )
- Make your Room Reservation – This is a great cruise to bring people who do not have a boat to stay on or you can drive and either take your car across on the ferry from Anacortes or park in Anacortes and walk on the ferry. Contact the Front Desk 800-562-8820 and tell them you are making a reservation for the Bellingham Yacht Club.
Friday September 25
Saturday September 26
Sunday June 9
Return to Bellingham.
- Check this website for local activities and attractions.