The Salish Sea is our playground. Extending from Olympia to Johnstone Strait, including the Strait of Juan de Fuca, our San Juan and Gulf Islands are its heart. The Bellingham Yacht Club 13th Annual Autumn Equinox Cruise to Rosario Resort will be September 22, 23, & 24, 2017.
Every year the Autumn Equinox marks a day of equal light and darkness and the BYC traditional end of our cruising season. This popular and intimate cruise is about our boating friendships and our shared enjoyment of the Salish Sea in one of the nicest locations in the Sea. Rosario Resort and Spa is located on the east shore of East Sound, Orcas Island.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Make your marina reservation and tell them it is for the Bellingham Yacht Club Cruise. (360-376-2152 ext. 700 or email email@example.com )
- Make your Room Reservation – This is a great cruise to bring people who do not have a boat to stay on or you can drive and either take your car across on the ferry from Anacortes or park in Anacortes and walk on the ferry. Contact the Front Desk 800-562-8820 and tell them you are making a reservation for the Bellingham Yacht Club.
- View who is attending here.
Friday September 21
Your Time – Depart to Rosario Resort from your home port in the Salish Sea.
1700 – Welcome No Host Dock Party, bring your favorite Salish Sea appetizer. (Clams, Oysters, Bacon wrapped Halibut, Mussels, Smoked Salmon, Scallops, Pickled Herring … what is your favorite?)
Saturday September 22
1000 – Dock Side Potluck Breakfast.
1200 – Hike up Mt. Constitution to one of the most beautiful views in the Salish Sea –or- Visit to Orcas Island Farmers Market.
1500 – Croquet and cocktails on the lawn.
1800 – Salish Sea Dinner prepared by members –or- special dinner prepared by the Chef’s at Rosario Resort – details to follow.
Sunday the 23
Rosario Resort has a great breakfast where you go on your own schedule before leaving for home.
- Check this website for local activities and attractions.