Please join us at 6pm on April 6 for our annual Cruise Kick-Off Event hosted by the Cruising Committee. PC Neil Bennett is making Paella and we’ll mixing up Island Dream cocktails for you at the bar. Please bring an appetizer to share. There’ll also be a slideshow of our upcoming cruises. It’s going to be a fun year and we’re excited to share our plans with you!
Joint Cruise with the Bellingham & Friday Harbor Power Squadrons, and the San Juan Island Yacht Club!
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- Come by boat, car or RV.
- Vickie Olson will be making a group reservation with Cap Sante Marina using information from your reservation form. Please sign up by March 28 because Cap Sante wants our list of boats two weeks before our cruise. No need to call the marina yourself. We will assign you a slip and you can pay when you arrive on April 13.
- View who is attending here.
- Friday evening:
- 5:30pm Docktail party in the party tent.
- 7:00pm Anacortes Pub Crawl hosted by San Juan Island Yacht Club.
- Saturday: Explore Anacortes.
- Saturday evening:
- 5:30pm Enjoy pork loin hot off the grill in the party tent. Bring a side dish or dessert to share.
- 7:00pm Joe and Carol perform
- Sunday: Return to Bellingham
No Specific Theme
- Check out the Anacortes Chamber of Commerce website for local attractions.
Don’t have a boat? No problem, just drive over and join us!