Join us as we cruise the South Sound from Bellingham to Tacoma and back with many stops in between. Register by July 15 so we can get a headcount and include you in our planning. Click here to view the itinerary.
Planning on attending? Register here.
You will be responsible for making your own reservations.
To see who’s registered, click here.
The Salish Sea is our playground. Extending from Olympia to Johnstone Strait, including the Strait of Juan de Fuca, our San Juan and Gulf Islands are its heart. The Bellingham Yacht Club 16th Annual Autumn Equinox Cruise September 20-22, 2019.
- Planning on attending? Register here.
- To reserve your slip call (360) 371-0440. Ask for Doug or Sally and let them know you are coming for the Bellingham Yacht Club cruise.
- Make your Room Reservation – If you want a room at the resort, call (360) 318-2000. The room rates are generally quite reasonable, and it is just 600 feet to the Marina. There is no special rate for the Bellingham Yacht Club cruise, but it might help if you tell them you are booking to be part of the cruise. Amenities include access to the Spa, Health club and Packers Lounge, known for its specialty food and drink.
- To see who’s registered, click here.
Friday night we will have a potluck dockside, followed by a Saturday morning breakfast in the shore-side, and our potluck dinner Saturday night.
- Check this website for local activities and attractions.