Upcoming BYC Cruises
Please join us the the following cruises this summer. Check back here and in the jibsheet for more info.
|Date||Cruise Destination||Registration Form||Cruise Host||Who’s Going?|
|July 3-5 2021||4th of July Cruise to Garrison Bay||Pete and Jamie Foti|
|July 17 2021||Buccaneers Cruise to Inati Bay||Jim Haines|
|Aug 20-22 2021||Past Commodore’s Cruise to Fisherman’s Bay||Scott McEniry|
|Sept. 10-12 2021||Autumn Equinox Cruise to Rosario (see below)||Vickie Olson & Cathy Franklin|
|Sept. 18 2021||Commodore’s Picnic at Inati Bay||Shaun Thompson|
The Autumn Equinox cruise is a special event as together we wrap up the cruising season, feel that first breath of fall in the air, and experience the shortening of the days.
Reserve your slip ASAP either online at rosarioresort.com/rates-reservations or by phone at 360-376-2152 x 700! Be sure to tell them you’re with the BYC/BSPS group! Slips are going fast, but last we checked there were some 40′ slips available for Saturday night. Mooring ball are also available on a first come-first serve basis for $35/night.
- 5pm Friday Docktails – Join us when you arrive. BYO drinks and an appetizer to share.
- Saturday – Hike around Cascade Lake, play lawn games, or just relax!
- 6pm Saturday. Join us for an Octoberfest potluck!
- Brats and buns provided.
- Bring a side dish or dessert to share.
- Bonfire following dinner. Bring your musical instruments and share your Salish Sea stories!
- Sunday – Return to Bellingham