Ahoy my fellow BYC friends!
Are you ready for our next adventure? New members Vickie and Chris Olson and Jim and Angie Santosuosso are your cruise hosts for this rendezvous.
Here’s the updated information about our upcoming cruise to Fisherman’s Bay on the lovely Lopez Island. The dates for this cruise are May 23-May 26th, which is a three-day Memorial Day weekend. There are still some slips available reserved under the BYC. Call the Lopez Islander Resort at 360-468-2233 to reserve and pay for your slip ASAP.
Schedule Of Group Activities:
- Friday and Saturday nights:
- Live music & dancing in the Tiki Lounge
- Saturday & Sunday (Optional Activities):
- Shrimping Season is OPEN! Coordinate with the fisherman in our group if you want to go.
- Farmers Market is a 1/2 mile walk/bike ride to town from the dock.
- (Saturday only) Kayaking – Bring your own or rent one right across the street from the marina.
- Swimming in the pool or relaxing in the Jacuzzi.
- Shopping and Galleries are a 1/2 mile walk/bike to town from the dock.
- Wine tasting at the Lopez Winery & Vineyard
- Island Bike Ride. Bring your own bike or rent one right across the street from the marina.
Group Meal Gatherings
- Friday Evening:
- Docktail Party 6:00 p.m. Please bring heavy appetizers as this will be our dinner.
- Saturday Evening:
- Bubba Gump Shrimp Fest!!! Bring your favorite shrimp appetizer, side dish or fresh shrimp to throw on the BBQ grill.
- Sunday Morning Group Brunch at 10:00 a.m. (Pancakes, Sausage and Scrambled Eggs provided by BYC.)
- Sunday Evening BBQ Mexican Themed Dinner – Chicken and Beef Fajitas provided by BYC. Cost is $5.00 per person.
Please contact Vickie by phone at (503)312-4810 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Angie by phone at (360)319-7863 or email at email@example.com if you have any questions about this rendezvous/cruise. We hope to see you there!